Protecting buildings from pest bird infestations can be both a risky and lucrative opportunity for capable and prepared pest management firms. It is not easy work and not easy business.
Bird Control Advisory is an independent consultancy for the design, development, integration, and implementation of bird deterrent systems.
We have expertise in all kinds of systems and strategies; netting, electric track, chemical, etc., and help clients become successful with individual projects and their overall business.
● Bird Control Advisory helps firms identify and close opportunities to do bird control work.
● We assist with marketing initiatives, positioning, branding, & sales training.
● Additionally we can help review business practices, procedures, and processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
● We identify and understand the problem at hand by focusing on how your problem relates to the world around.
● Figuring the price of a job is about more than a formulaic approach of Materials & Labor plus the cost of a boom lift as many installers have been taught. In addition to a takeoff or site visit for measurements, we recognize the unique logistical elements and challenges a project poses that influence pricing up front and put safety or profits at risk.
● Your competition has access to the same products and materials you do. What sets your work apart is truly understanding what your customers want and need. Ensuring lasting results with minimal headache is the key to project success.
● Formal construction projects have certain requirements you are not familiar with. Our consultants can help you navigate this frustrating process and supply you with the documents you will need to provide.
● The research, planning, and paperwork on large projects can be more work than most firms prepare for or are capable of. Bird Control Advisory can assist with the creation of proposal documents, work and safety plans, shop drawings, and more.
Services available one-time or recurring.
Call now during East Coast Business Hours (973) 552-8742